Law Library conference rooms are available for the use of IU Bloomington Law School faculty and students.
Conference Room Use Policy
- Conference rooms are for the use of IU Bloomington Law School faculty and students. Other patrons who would like to use a conference room must request permission from the Director of the Law Library or the Assistant Director of Public Services.
- Conference rooms are for group study only and may be reserved for groups of two or more persons.
- Conference rooms may be reserved in advance for a maximum of three hours (six 30-minute time slots) per day.
- Conference rooms will be held for 15 minutes only. After 15 minutes, the entire block of time reserved may be reassigned to another group.
- Keys may be obtained at the Law Library circulation desk. A valid Indiana University I.D. with a current law sticker must be presented before receiving a key.
- Conference room keys may not be removed from the library.